• Animals are not allowed in the Arie Crown Theater with the exception of Certified Service Animals
• Food or beverage
• Cans, bottles, coolers or other similar containers
• Video cameras or audio recorders (the permitted use of video equipment/cameras varies by event and is at the discretion of the promoter/producer)
• Laser pens, laser products, glow sticks
• Noise-making devices (air horns, whistles etc.)
• Projectiles (including frisbees and beach balls)
• Oversized signs (larger than 2’ x 3’) or signs on sticks are prohibited. Approved signs are subject to building approval and must not obstruct the view of other guests
• Stickers of any kind
• Skateboards, skates (roller or in-line), scooters or hoverboards
• Sticks, poles, selfie sticks, or GoPro sticks
• Weapons (knives, guns, chains, or any item that can be construed as a weapon)
• Illegal substances/drugs of any kind (an exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the entrance)
• Fireworks or any other incendiary device
• Any other item deemed unacceptable by Venue Management
Arie Crown Theater management reserves the right to make the final determination on prohibited items. The Arie Crown Theater is NOT responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged. Possession of prohibited items will be grounds for ejection from the theater.
There is NO RE-ADMISSION on ticket stubs.
For your protection and the protection of others, ALL patrons are subject to search as a condition of admission to an event. Refusal to submit to such search may prevent admission to the theater.
Audio & Video
Each show sets forth their individual guidelines and policies which the Arie Crown Theater must adhere to. As a rule, small personal cameras (no detachable lenses) are allowed. GoPro, iPads, Laptops, and Selfie Sticks are NOT allowed. Please call ahead to confirm each show’s audio, video, and camera policy.
Lakeside Center/McCormick Place
2301 S. Jean Baptiste Point DuSable Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60616